"There is no flesh that can dwell in the presence of God, save it be through the merits, and mercy, and grace of the Holy Messiah"
2 Nephi 2:8 (The Book of Mormon)

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Beware False Prophets

I wanted to try a video post again for this week.  I am really enjoying the learning and growth I am experiencing as I strive to follow the promptings of the Spirit for this blog.  My plan moving forward is to have both written and video entries.  Please let me know what you think.  Your support and friendship mean so very much to me.



General Conference will be broadcast Saturday, April 2 and Sunday April 3.  To view click here.

Helpful aids for studying out this post

"Do You Hear What I Hear?" posted, December 24, 2010

Matthew 7: 15-20- Beware false prophets

Galatians 5:22-23- Fruits of the Spirit

Numbers 21:5-9 & John 3:14- Moses and the serpent on the staff

Ephesians 2:19-20- Christ's church built upon the foundation of apostles and prophets

1 comment:

  1. This is a lovely video, Carey. In addition to your wonderful message just in time for Conference, and your calm voice, I also love seeing the wind in your desert oasis. Thank you taking the time to publish your testimony.

    ReplyDelete