"There is no flesh that can dwell in the presence of God, save it be through the merits, and mercy, and grace of the Holy Messiah"
2 Nephi 2:8 (The Book of Mormon)

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Our Father's Love

I am SO grateful for the love of my Father in Heaven.  
I feel His love as I study the scriptures and receive of His word.  
I feel His love as I spend time in sweet communion with Him.  
I am touched by the depth of His love as I marvel at the matchless gift of His Son... that I might be made whole and return to live with Him in the eternities. 
I feel of His love as I marvel at the beautiful creations He made that I might have joy and wonder. 
I feel His love as I think of my own dad who has striven to model his fatherhood after the Father of us all.  
I feel His love as I marvel at the gift of my own loving husband and the precious children He has entrusted us with.  
The evidence of God's love is ALL around us.  
It is up to us to open our minds and our hearts to receive His tender love and mercy.  
Please take a moment to share with us the manifestations of God's love in your life.

This video has a companion post "It's All About Love"

1 comment:

  1. Hi Carey! First off, I apologize, but I only read your blog when I have spare time and sometimes I'm a few months behind! I love all that you said here and just had a question for you. What do you mean by the word eternities? I know we have talked about having a different "language" within our different belief system. I was just wondering about your definition of this word. Thanks for your love and patience with me! Hugs, Erin

    ReplyDelete